This unit is mainly taught
using our text. See our curriculum sheets for additional information.
- How are groups of living things
- How do life cycles of living things
- How do living things obtain and
- In what ways are living things
adapted to survive in their environment?
- What effects has technology had
on the Earth's surface and resources?
- Compare and classify organisms
in terms of observable body parts and characteristics.
- Describe vertebrate in terms of
observable body parts and characteristics.
- Describe life cycles of familiar
plants, vertebrates, and invertebrates.
- Compare and contrast food, energy,
and environmental needs of similar organism.
- Explain how physical and/or behavioral
characteristics of organisms help them to survive in their environments.
- Demonstrate means to recycle manufactured
materials and a disposition towards recycling.
within Ecosystems Unit Plan from the Sample Core Curriculum for
in the Animal Kingdom
Data and Fossil Facts