This unit is taught with our
text and the GEMS notebook. Please refer to your curriculum sheets
for additional resources and information.
- Where is water found on earth
and what are its characteristics?
- How does water move?
- How do human activities interact
with the hydrosphere?
- Describe how water exists on earth
in three states.
- Trace the path that rain water
flows after it falls.
- Identify sources of drinking water.
- Describe the various uses of water.
Water: Kids' Stuff: EPA
Science Experiments: EPA
Groundwater Foundation: Kids' Corner