Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Oakbrook student is on her way to making history
An Oakbrook Elementary sixth-grade student's dream of making history has already earned her recognition in a statewide essay contest.
Miranda Davis placed first in the sixth-grade level essay contest "I Can Make History," sponsored by CBS and Kroger. MORE.
Utica Community Schools adjusts school calendar as a result of inclement weather closings
Click here for information about the 2013-2014 school calendar
- Two UCS schools named among most academically challenging in Michigan for second straight year; UAIS tops state list
- UCS junior earns perfect ACT score
- Utica Community Schools launches ‘UCS means SUCCESS’ campaign
- Oakbrook students find their "golden ticket" in Willy Wonka Junior
- Career Expo gives students a head start
- Harvey superstars celebrate reading
- Credit union banks on UCS students
- Bemis students have a positive reaction to county chemistry competition
- UCS ThunderChickens Robotics Team wins prestigious Chairman’s Award
- UHS senior named among state's best student journalists
- Eisenhower senior is Michigan Student Journalist of the Year
- UCS athlete is a Class A scholar
- UCS K-12 Fine Arts Festival set for this week
- Ford II Honor Society bestows its own kind of honor on long-time chapter advisor
- UCS named among America's Best Communities for Music Education
- Henry Ford II teens encourage Messmore students to Live Above the Influence
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.