Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Velocity Jr. gains STEAM
Weird Science in a SNAP is one of the camps offered at the new Velocity Jr. site at Duncan Elementary.
A series of camp designed to spark excitement in all things science and technology is gaining STEAM. Velocity Jr., originally established in 2012, has opened a second site this summer at Duncan Elementary, 14500 26 Mile Road in Shelby Township.
With the new site, more than 30 different camps are now available at Duncan and the program's original location, Rose Kidd Elementary in Sterling Heights.
- Stevenson students capture international honors at HOSA
- UCS students take DIA field trip in their own backyard
- UCS medical careers students earn international honors at health care leadership conference
- Service crosses boundaries for UCS students
- UCS students take top national award for 3-D animation
- UCS team earns top international spot in creative problem solving competition
- UCS students start summer on a positive note
- Buddy Bench builds friendships at Flickinger
- The 2016 Graduation edition - Focus for the Community
- UCS students honored for their optimism
- UCS students learn how innovation drives the region
- Eppler students pay homage to their hometown
- Six UCS students earn college-based National Merit scholarships
- Learning grows at West Utica Elementary
- UHS students go the distance for others
- Eisenhower jazz band to play at premier Detroit festival
- Utica Community Schools adopts balanced $278M budget for 2016-2017
- UCS elementary teacher means business
- Stevenson Class of 2016 pledges to Remember the Titans
- Ford Falcons in the Class of 2016 are ready to soar
- Ike students buckle up for their future
- UHS graduates take time to cherish the memories
- Adult Ed, Alternative Learning Center graduates celebrate "discipline, commitment and courage"
- "Work hard and never give up." An interview with a UCS Adult Education graduate
- UAIS graduates encouraged to keep growing
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.