Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Davis teachers go back to the future
Davis Junior High School teachers recently spent a professional development day visiting their future.
Teachers visited various 5th and 6th grade classrooms at three of their feeder schools: Burr, DeKeyser and Harvey Elementary.
The purpose of the visit was to deepen the teacher's classroom and instructional practices and strengthen collaborative networks with the elementary principal and their staff.
"The feedback from the principals and Davis teachers has been very positive as they came away with a multitude of new ideas and strategies to impact their classrooms," Davis Principal Brian Shepard said.
- Local insurance company sees the benefit of supporting Graebner students
- UCS elementary schools host open house for 2015 kindergarten students on March 18
- Henry Ford II students learn the real costs of the real world
- UCS Means Success: Connie Debbaudt
- UHS Theatre presents That's Not How I Remember It
- Ford II students spell out their commitment to end bullying
- Burr student leaders take the pledge
- Velocity Jr. fires up over mid-winter break
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.