Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Ford II students mentor fifth graders on making good decisions
A group of Henry Ford II High School students visited Graebner Elementary students to share some life experiences with their younger peers.
Nine members of SADD worked in partnership with a former and current Sterling Heights police officer to talk about "destructive decisions." The Graebner fifth grade students then broke into groups with the Ford II to take part in skits about bullying and destructive decisions.
Each skit demonstrated a consequence or resolution to a situation that may encounter in the students' lives. MORE.
- UCS grad earns Transition School-to-work award
- Roberts principal takes learning to new heights
- Eisenhower presents Get Smart this weekend
- Ford II presents Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- UHS presents Wizard of Oz
- UHS percussion keeps the beat
- Titan Theatre Troupe presents Dorothy in Wonderland next week
- Schwarzkoff students Rock the Vote
- Havel Elementary students come face to face with their positive start
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.