Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Burr students get on board learning
Burr's Fourth Grade students spent an afternoon Aboard the Titanic following their Anthology lesson about Finding the Titanic.
Students enjoyed a fun, educational afternoon by participating in various stations aligned with common core standards. Their science station required them to design a ship out of foil and calculate how many passengers(marbles) could fit in the ship without it sinking. MORE.
Browning moves in a positive direction
Browning Elementary students are celebrating a positive turn as part of a new program - Browning Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) program.
"Our School Improvement Plan (SIP) wanted a positive and proactive approach to introduce students to behaviors we want them to display as opposed to the ones we don’t want them to emulate," principal Nina Carver-Hardiewich said. "The purpose of this program is to establish clear expectations and to encourage a sense of community in which we play a positive role in our school success and safety." MORE.
- Ike, Malow present "What Christmas Means to Me"
- UCS students and staff support local charity drives
- Latest edition of Focus for the Community now availble
- MST students go the distance for St. Jude Hospital
- Graebner Elementary students cruise into learning
- Program aims to keep UCS residents connected to schools
- UHS yearbook continues to receive top state and national honors
- Schwarzkoff students grow with charity drive
- UAIS students open a new chapter of community service at their school
- WIley students "clapped out" for good deeds
- UCS senior honored by state organization promoting STEM education
- Malow volleyball team continues its winning ways
- UCS students excel in first-ever county leadership program
- Art project draws Jeannette students together
- Applications now available for UCS programs
- Unique program gets Beck students on the run
- UCS teams catch lightning at annual ThunderQuest
- Henry Ford II band loves a (Thanksgiving Day) parade
- It's a positive sign for UCS student athletes
- UCS celebrates American Education Week
- Schwarzkoff students reach for the stars to honor our troops
- Honors Choir leaves audience on a positive note
- National Dance magazine profiles Ike
- UCS students promote technology to national coalition of superintendents
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.