Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
UCS buses ready to roll!
Utica Community Schools buses are ready to roll for the new school year after a near-perfect inspection from the Michigan State Police.
The 246-bus fleet recently passed with a more than 97 percent passing rate. The minor issues identified through the inspection have been addressed and buses were cleared for the new year.
“Our team understands the importance of starting our students out right each day with a positive experience,” said Assistant Superintendent for Auxiliary Services Robert Kelly. “In many cases, the bus ride is the first and last experience our students have with Utica Community Schools. We work hard to make sure that our students are safe and start and end each day with a smile.” MORE.
School Starts September 2!
- "Ice Bucket Challenge" Comes to Burr
- Ike grad takes to the national stage
- UCS Honors Choir strikes a chord for the new year
- Go mobile with the UCS App
- UCS teachers impact classrooms across the country
- Velocity Jr. students have a ball exploring the science of sport
- Student art work inspires student potential
- Students dive into robotics
- Students match wits with computerized heroes of the ancient worlds
- Golfers pull their weight for UHS athletes
- Stevenson players hit it out of the park
- Sun drives the fun as elementary students build and race solar-powered cars
- UCS grad earns top state architect honor
- Former UCS student athlete earns national honors on the course and in the classroom
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.