Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
UCS students honor AP teachers at Academic Blitz
Utica High School teacher Joy Grieco was one of four Advanced Placement teachers honored at the district's Academic Blitz.
Four Utica Community Schools teachers were honored by students as representatives of the district's success in Advanced Placement.
Lisa Hallam, of Eisenhower High School, Jason Sinning, of Henry Ford II High School, Troy Hayes, of Stevenson High School, and Joy Grieco, of Utica High School, were honored as part of the district's Academic Blitz. The number of Advanced Placement exams taken by UCS students has nearly tripled over the past ten years – with more than 3,000 AP exams being taken this past year.
Students taking AP tests surpass the national average average by nearly sixty-three percent by earning a college-ready score of three or higher.
- Information meetings set for this week on UCS secondary specialty programs
- Veterans inspire UCS students
- UCS is leading the way to expand computer science through state’s only partnership with national coding experts
- UCS students honored at county MLK ceremony
- UCS students show the healing power of art
- Eisenhower High School presents The Little Mermaid
- UCS students take top awards in Scholastic Arts competition
- UCS band teacher named one of nation's 50 Directors Who Make A Difference
- UHS welcomes 14 new members to the Hall
- UCS senior honored by the White House as a champion of change for computer science
- Report shows declining birth rates will reduce student enrollment, district revenue
- UAIS debate honored as best in Michigan
- Ebeling students get in the game to promote science
- Spotlight on Success: Reaching Higher Across Generations
- UCS Academic Blitz set for February 4
- UCS teacher earns prestigious Gerstacker Fellowship
- Important information regarding 2015-2016 calendar
- UCS staff recognized for promoting safe and effective use of technology
- Applications now available for UCS secondary specialty programs
- Flickinger students travel through Michigan history
- Malow jazz band performs at historic hall
- Browning Elementary shares its recipe for success with UCS Board of Education members
- Monfort student has the environment covered
- Stevenson presents Rockin' The Holidays tonight, Thursday
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.