Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Former UCS student athlete earns national honors on the course and in the classroom
A former Utica Community Schools student athlete was named a 2013-14 Women's Golf Coaches Association Division I All-America Scholar.
Taylor Clark, a former state standout on the Utica High School golf team, earned the honor as a freshmen on the Rutger's golf team.
Clark, who graduated in 2013 from the Utica Academy For International Studies, played in all 10 tournaments as a true freshman this past season, making an immediate impact, according to the Rutgers Web site.In March, she carded a 238 (78-82-78) to finish tied for fifth in the 34-player field at the Monterey Bay (Calif.) Invitational, helping the Scarlet Knights to a third place finish. She was also the team’s top performer at the Kiawah Island Classic and the Central District Invitational this past spring.
- Reading rules at Camp Literacy
- Recent UCS grad among 32 nationally taking part in Japanese study program
- Beck campers cook up summer fun
- Burr students enjoy summer learning by the book
- Stevenson grad is Michigan's "Mr. Baseball"
- UCS grad among select group earning additional merit scholarships
- It's full STEAM ahead at Velocity Jr. camp
- UCS financial reporting process earns national recognition for second straight year
- Utica Community Schools teacher chosen as finalist for presidential teaching award
- Students roll into summer fun
- Prestigious national scholarship awarded to UCS graduate
- UCSI teams make a splash at underwater robotics tournaments
- UCS team places among top ten at HOSA national tournament
- Summer fun won't include slides for Roberts Elementary students
- Velocity Jr. highlighted in White House report
- UCS senior among select group earning full tuition to CMU honors program
- Schuchard student's letter leads to lunch for her fourth-grade class
- Community service, love of nature grows at Burr Elementary
- Collins recognized for fourth straight year for their work to honor area veterans
- UCS students are hoping the community joins the race to "Breathe Happy"
- UCS First Lego League team earns award at International Tournament
- Hair today, gift tomorrow at Dresden
- UCS senior earns additional merit scholarship
- UCS teacher honored for making a difference
- UCS student artist helps Macomb County think green
- It's a positive sign at Burr Elementary
- Car club helps drive reading at Duncan Elementary
- Stevenson earns top honors at Social Studies Olympiad
- Wiley Elementary sixth-graders end their elementary careers on a positive note
- Monfort students wrap up charity event
- UHS pledges to give back
- Ike 2014: "Now Is Our Time"
- Stevenson celebrates heroes
- Once a Falcon, Always a Falcon
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.