Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
UCS teams dominate ThunderQuest
Utica Community Schools teams built a winning combination at the annual Lego Robotics Thunderquest tournament on Dec. 6.
UCS teams comprised only a quarter of the tournament entries, but took home half of the first place honors awarded at ThunderQuest - the largest regional Lego Robotics tournament in Michigan.
Approximately 55 regional teams participated at this year's event, with the top eight winners going to the state championship level. UCS teams qualifying for the state tournament include the Burr Robodogs, of Burr Elementary; No time fo dhat, of Crissman Elementary; the Fighting Chickens Who Eat Mac & Cheese, of Crissman Elementary; and the Maveracks, from Messmore Elementary.
- Hour of Code means a lifetime of difference for UCS students
- Eisenhower Eagles take honorary captain under their wings
- UCS junior captures first in statewide web design competition
- UCS art graduates to the next level
- Beacon Tree kindergarten students find yoga fun
- Accounting adds up to promising career for UCS students
- UCS Honors Choir makes beautiful music and history
- It is a positive sign for UCS student athletes
- Robotics teams will storm into UCS for Michigan's largest Lego League tournament
- Warm up your winter evening with Ike and Malow choirs
- New song gets its world premiere at UCS Honors Choir
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.