Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Local insurance company sees the benefit of supporting Graebner students
Mrs. Julie Maley (2nd grade teacher), Dr. Gregory Church (principal), Mrs. Kia Zager (2nd grade teacher), Mrs. Jennifer Pater (Grant Recipient & 2nd grade teacher), and Mrs. Christine Scheuher (MEEMIC Representative).
A local insurance company is seeing the benefits of supporting their local schools. The John Gingrich MEEMIC insurance, located in Clinton Township. recently awarded a nearly $500 grant to second-grade teacher Jennifer Pater.
"In today’s economic challenges, we must find and secure the resources necessary to equip our students with the tools necessary for them to be College and Career Ready and to be able to matriculate in our every changing world," said principal Dr. Gregory Church.
- UCS elementary schools host open house for 2015 kindergarten students on March 18
- Henry Ford II students learn the real costs of the real world
- UCS Means Success: Connie Debbaudt
- UHS Theatre presents That's Not How I Remember It
- Ford II students spell out their commitment to end bullying
- Burr student leaders take the pledge
- Velocity Jr. fires up over mid-winter break
- A Night to Remember at the Senior Prom
- Happy New Year from home!
- UHS Arrow earns top national student newspaper award
- Two Utica Community Schools administrators selected for prestigious Gerstacker Fellowship
- UCS Means Success - Becky Skarvce, parent of three UCS students
- UCS Academic Blitz helps students plan for success
- UCS ninth grader takes part in OU's first High School Honors Orchestra
- UCS students support nearly 200 charities this season
- UCSI student helps drive North American Auto Show with top design for event's program
- Stevenson students get a window to their future
- UCS teams dominate ThunderQuest
- Hour of Code means a lifetime of difference for UCS students
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.