Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
UAIS French Club sends support for alum studying in Paris
Holding a banner that says "We Are United," The Utica Academy for International Studies' French Club students are sending their thoughts to former member now studying in France.
The club send a message to Utica Community Schools graduate Jasmine Paul, who is studying at the University of Paris.
A post with the video on the University's web site said: "These students have followed every step of her journey to AUP, and she received overwhelming love and support from them this weekend. During their French Club meeting Monday night, they wanted to reach out to our community and to show solidarity with France. When I wrote for permission to share the video, Mary Blain, Jasmine's teacher, answered me this way: 'We love our dear Paris, and are hurting and healing with you!'
- Henry Ford II band joins "America's Parade"
- Havel student creates charity effort with a sweet surprise
- Eisenhower presents Almost, Maine this weekend
- UCS students celebrate community veterans
- UCS earns top rating for annual financial audit
- Stevenson students engineer close up look at tomorrow's technology
- Malow volleyball celebrates perfect season
- UCS students add their voices to county summit
- Area robotics teams to storm into UCS for ThunderQuest
- New generation plugs into robotics
- Flickinger students show True Grit
- Utica Community Schools one of 35 national districts honored for innovation
- Save the Date: Get in the Game at 9th annual Academic Blitz on February 4, 2016
- Harvey students united by a positive learning environment
- Flickinger students compare Michigan regions using reading, writing, technology...and fudge
- Titan Theatre Troupe presents James and the Giant Peach
- UCS students help give voice to DIA exhibit
- Junior Titans tackle their future
- UCS bands are number one
- Eisenhower presents Jukebox Musicals Oct. 21-22
- History comes to life in music and song for UCS eighth-graders
- Stevenson/Davis presents All That Jazz
- Plumbrook students "Roar" with approval over leadership assembly
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.