Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Four UCS High Schools earn national recognition
for business education
All four Utica Community Schools high school stores have earned national recognition for promoting entrepreneurship and excellence in business education.
The school stores received national certification for outstanding achievement for their school-based enterprises (SBE) through DECA.
DECA, an organization that prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers and education in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe, selected just over 300 school stores for Gold-level Certification, or Gold Re-certification, from a nationwide competing field of hundreds of schools.
Henry Ford II, Stevenson and Utica high schools all received Gold Re-certification. Eisenhower High School participated for the first time and received Gold Certification for their entry.
- UCS students honor AP teachers at Academic Blitz
- Information meetings set for this week on UCS secondary specialty programs
- Veterans inspire UCS students
- UCS is leading the way to expand computer science through state’s only partnership with national coding experts
- UCS students honored at county MLK ceremony
- UCS students show the healing power of art
- Eisenhower High School presents The Little Mermaid
- UCS students take top awards in Scholastic Arts competition
- UCS band teacher named one of nation's 50 Directors Who Make A Difference
- UHS welcomes 14 new members to the Hall
- UCS senior honored by the White House as a champion of change for computer science
- Report shows declining birth rates will reduce student enrollment, district revenue
- UAIS debate honored as best in Michigan
- Ebeling students get in the game to promote science
- Spotlight on Success: Reaching Higher Across Generations
- UCS Academic Blitz set for February 4
- UCS teacher earns prestigious Gerstacker Fellowship
- Important information regarding 2015-2016 calendar
- UCS staff recognized for promoting safe and effective use of technology
- Applications now available for UCS secondary specialty programs
- Flickinger students travel through Michigan history
- Malow jazz band performs at historic hall
- Browning Elementary shares its recipe for success with UCS Board of Education members
- Monfort student has the environment covered
- Stevenson presents Rockin' The Holidays tonight, Thursday
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.