Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
UCS student gets a jump on dream career, courtesy of Ivy Foundation
A dream career in computer science is one step closer to Utica Community Schools junior Christina Li, courtesy of a summer scholarship.
Li, who attends Stevenson High School and the Utica Center for Mathematics, Science and Technolgy, participated in a summer study program at Stanford University this summer through the Joyce Ivy Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to broadening the college aspirations of talented female high school students from the Midwest.
Li, who intends to pursue a career in computer science, took two computer courses at Stanford, earning straight A's and college credit from the university. MORE.
- Ike equestrian team takes regional title
- Davis teacher honored for educational excellence
- Jeannette students are AVID about college experience
- Duncan running club promotes healthy lifestyle
- Burr staff serves up support for families at Ronald McDonald house
- National author shares love of tradition, writing with Morgan students
- UCSI students celebrate a day at the opera, TED style
- It's Show Time for Malow, Ike choirs
- November, 2014 Focus now available
- Unified soccer team brings home the gold
- Manufacturing day builds interest in careers
- Music fills the evening at Band-A-Rama 14
- UCS Means Success - Adam Justin, UCS Graduate and current Sergeant First Class
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.