Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
Community creates new opportunities for Graebner students
Four community organizations have helped to create new opportunities for Graebner Elementary students.
The Knights of Columbus, Jimmy John's, Kroger's and Target have presented the school with more than $1,400 in donations to programs.
The donations include:
-Knights of Columbus - $300 to support students with disabilities, presented in part by KOC member and former principal George Tibor.
- Jimmy John's - $311.25 for schoolwide projects
- Target - $832 for schoolwide projects
- Kroger - donated student school supplies.
- Plumbrook kindergarten students get an early lesson on understanding
- Ten UCS seniors named among top high school students in nation
- Ford II students are a relief
- UHS senior earns national military honor
- Ten UCS students earn opportunity to work with award-winning cinematographer
- Students get the red carpet treatment on opening day
- Ike grad takes to the national stage
- UCS Honors Choir strikes a chord for the new year
- Go mobile with the UCS App
- UCS teachers impact classrooms across the country
- Velocity Jr. students have a ball exploring the science of sport
- Student art work inspires student potential
- Students dive into robotics
- Students match wits with computerized heroes of the ancient worlds
- Golfers pull their weight for UHS athletes
- Stevenson players hit it out of the park
- Sun drives the fun as elementary students build and race solar-powered cars
- UCS grad earns top state architect honor
- Former UCS student athlete earns national honors on the course and in the classroom
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.