Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
District art fair is picture perfect
For the fourth straight year, more than 10,000 visitors enjoyed the best of UCS students art at the district's annual art fair.
The large crowd saw more than 5,000 art pieces on display at what has become when of the region's largest student art shows.
DeKeyser students display talent
for honoring community heroes
DeKeyser students were excited to honor members of the U.S. Armed Forces at their recent 2015 Talent Show.
The talent show line-up featured two video tributes to the men & women who protect our country and preserve our freedom. A song sung by fifth grader, Jade Burnett, entitled “Hero in this Place” was a tribute explaining how today’s children consider our military members heroes.
Military heroes in the audience consisted of men and women from our community, many who are veterans. One active duty member of the Army National Guard attended in uniform.
- Two UCS students among select group honored for their work in and out of the classrooms
- Eisenhower athletic standout named finalist for Governor's Fitness Award
- Oakbrook students go under the sea
- UCS high school teacher selected for PBS innovators program
- Duncan Elementary students flip over reading
- Monfort students celebrate a year of leadership
- UCS junior one of five in the nation to receive top writing award
- UCS students put their minds to math
- UCS art fair set for this week
- Community newsletter now on-line
- UHS student journalist named one of state's best
- UCS senior qualifies for chance to compete in International Chemistry Olympiad
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.