Welcome to the Utica Learning Interchange
IB rivals compete for a cause
The UAIS softball team
Students in Macomb's two International Baccalaureate schools will take their traditional classroom competition to the field Saturday for charity, thanks to a UAIS junior.
Brenna Wyffels, a student at the Utica Academy for International Studies, is organizing the second annual UAIS - International Academy of Macomb charity softball game. The softball game will take place Saturday, June 6 at 11 a.m. at Chippewa Valley High School, 18300 19 Mile Rd in Clinton Township. MORE.
AVID students go green for a day
With the future in mind, eighth and ninth grade AVID students from Davis Junior High sampled Spartan life when they visited Michigan State University.
AVID stands for Advancement Via Individual Determination and its mission includes preparing students for a college or university experience.
During a presentation about admissions, students learned that MSU offers more than 150 degree programs and study abroad opportunities on nearly every continent. Christian Cook remarked, “MSU is very diverse and has a wide range of class options.” MORE.
- 5K run supports UCS student athletes
- Area students battle over the boards for 20th annual UCS chess tournament
- UCS seniors earn national CTE scholarships
- Duncan Elementary students look to the future
- National expert promotes food allergy awareness in UCS
- Symphony grant is music to UCS students' ears
- Two UCS teams to take on the world in Globals Finals of Destination Imagination
- The news is positive at Ebeling Elementary
- Celebrate your favorite grad on the Palace jumbotron
- UCS student journalists earn 125 newspaper, yearbook honors in state competition
- Stevenson band student selected for Michigan All Star Jazz Ensemble
- Morgan teacher honored for making a difference
- Eisenhower Show Choir Women among select group chosen for statewide youth arts festival
- Bemis basketball ball team is perfect
- Eisenhower High School students float unique cardboard boats
- Shelby Rocket Club blasts off to national tournament
- UCS sixth graders imagine their future at annual careers event
- Home-shaped art work aims to help families get the real thing
- Two UCS high schools named among nation’s most challenging, UAIS tops state list
- Stevenson architecture students place among Top 10 in North America
- AVID students score points for college dreams
- UCS senior qualifies for chance to compete in International Chemistry Olympiad
Workshops Available Through the MISD
A variety of technology and curriculum workshops are available at the MISD. Visit the MISD website to see what's being offered.