Welcome to Malow Junior High's web site! With over 1200 students,
MJH has one of the largest Junior High enrollments in Utica Community
Schools. Here you will find information about our school and
all extracurricular activities.
Utica Community Schools is committed to promoting the safe and effective use of technology. Through our district's K-12 digital citizenship initiatives, we are providing students with information that promotes the proper use of digital content and tools.
A tool that families can use to help protect their children is the Michigan Child Protection Registry. This free service from the State of Michigan protects children's e-mail, cell phone numbers and Instant Messaging addresses from receiving inappropriate, adult-themed material.
This registry can be accessed by clicking on the Protect MI Child icon above.
Malow Junior High School is a community
of caring people. Our behavior demonstrates our belief in
each other's right as human beings and encourages positive
self-esteem. The staff and students of Malow Junior High School
will honor the Mustang Respect Code of Conduct that insures
every individual the right to achieve in a safe environment.
An individual will demonstrate
respectful behavior by:
* Being cooperative and attentive
* Practicing courtesy, honesty, integrity and compassion
* Refraining from lying and cheating
* Accepting personal, racial, ethnic and cultural differences
* Refraining from the use of profanity, obscene gestures,
physical and verbal abuse and harassment
* Treating others as one would want to be treated
* Abiding by the school rules set forth in the Student
Malow Jr. High
6400 25 Mile Road
Shelby Twp., MI 48316
Phone: (586) 797-3500