Describe seasonal changes in Michigans weather.
Michigans weather changes with the seasons.
Changes in weather will include:
* Precipitation (rain, snow)
* Number of hours of sunlight
* Compare and contrast seasonal changes in weather (e.g., fall, winter, spring, summer)
* Describe the effects of seasonal changes on:
* human activities
Key Concept / MEAP Vocabulary
Seasons and types of weather:
* fall cool nights and warm days, day length getting shorter
* winter snowy and cold, getting dark early in the evenings
* spring warmer days, often rainy with thunderstorms, day length getting longer
* summer warm or hot days and warm nights, daylight lasting until late in the evenings
Real World Context
Examples of visible seasonal changes in nature