Follow us on Twitter @ASHSCounseling for updates and important information!
NCAA College-Bound Student-Athletes, click on the link below to register at the Eligibility Center and to learn other important NCAA information!
Counselors provide assistance by working with students in the following areas:
- Personal and social issues such as...
- Family concerns
- Friendship issues
- Individual concerns for issues such as anxiety, depression, etc.
- Crisis situations
- Community referrals and resources
- Academic issues including...
- Academic support and guidance
- Monitoring progress towards fulfilling graduation requirements
- Developing student schedules that meet academic & career goals
- Support to prepare for college acceptance, rigor, and readiness
- Testing information for ACT, SAT, PSAT, AP, MME programs
- Scholarship information
- Career issues including...
- Career planning
- Post-high school planning including college/university, trade school, and military careers